Friday, September 15, 2006

Two more babies! And Coco!




Pictures of Coco are here!!! Isn't he just the cutest darned thing? I love the ear fuzzies, and the tough guy stance. He is just adorable, and loves to snuggle underneath your chin. Brooke is smitten, and I think she made a good choice of character with him.

It has been a September for babies of all kinds!

Our friends, the Wests, have welcomed their baby girl to the world this week, and we can't wait to meet her! She was 8lbs, 9oz, and 21 (?) inches long. I hear she's very pretty...the proud papa was walking the family dog around the neighborhood this afternoon, and I have to say he was positively glowing. He didn't even look all that tired, which amazes me because when Harry came home I was too exhasuted to think straight. So heartfelt congratulations to the West family on their newest addition!

We also have a new puppy friend to meet ASAP, this one a baby beagle girl named Lindy, belonging to my friend Liz's parents. I am looking forward to being reminded of how small Charlotte was when we brought her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment