Saturday, May 28, 2011

UPDATE!!!!!

March 3rd:
scan0001-1
May 4th (The day after his first birthday):
scan0002-1
Oh my goodness, I don’t know where to begin.  We knew that four families from our agency were getting updates and two families got theirs yesterday so I assumed we were out of luck.  I ran to the mailbox today, with the tiniest shred of hope in my heart.  Three business size envelopes lay inside and as I flipped through them I could not believe that one had our agency’s logo!  Tears in my eyes, I ran into the house, found Brendan, and we opened it up to find our little guy’s photos and updates inside.  Hooray!!!!  Our friends, Steph and Jay, also got updated pics of their Sophie (so, so beautiful, that one).  There is much happiness here tonight!
A few notes from our update:
  • walks 1-2 steps without help
  • says umma, appa, and no
  • likes to look at books
  • scribbles with a pen
  • can drink from a cup
  • follows simple errands
  • is a good dancer and singer
  • a busy, active baby
  • is shy of strangers
  • has four teeth on top and four on the bottom
  • he likes his bath
  • he is one year old and weighs 17.4 lbs; he is 28 inches tall
What a peanut! 

No comments:

Post a Comment