Friday, March 10, 2006

Harrison's Studio Pics

Here are the studio photos we had done of Harrison a week ago:





















Yesterday my friend E and I went to the mall to walk (we really wanted to take a walk outside but it was raining) with Harry, and while we were there I took him on his first carousel ride. He liked it for about the first two minutes after which he wiggled and squirmed and was generally not pleased with the motion of it all. Neither was I...my stomach churned with each new turn around the food court and I started thinking that I am getting too old for rides at the ripe old age of 29 minus two days. I could not wait for the darned thing to stop swirling, but it seems to have no time limit, rather it stops when someone else comes along who wants to ride. So it was excruciatingly long (or so it seemed in the moment) and I will definitely not do that again any time soon.

1 comment:

  1. He is just adorable! I especially like him in his hanbok.

    ReplyDelete