Friday, November 17, 2006

I am slowly going crazy

Our household is abuzz with the anticipatory excitement that word of a new baby brings, and I am having trouble keeping my hands busy enough to take my mind off the fact that my new daughter is thousands of miles away.  The result?  I have morphed into a pseudo-Martha Stewart, sans annoying habit of saying "it's a good thing" but with vastly less impressive culinary skills.  I have knitted one and a half sweaters, I have sewed my first wrap-style baby carrier, and I have purchased and pieced my first ever quilt.  I have painted her room, and made her bed, and rearranged the furniture in said room no less than 5 times.  It's only the middle of November.  What in the world am I going to do for the next four or more months?????

No comments:

Post a Comment