Friday, February 8, 2008

Setting The Record Straight

Brendan pointed out that what I wrote yesterday about the resources page may have come off sounding a little snotty, which was SO not my intention!  Truthfully, I felt a little stupid for not having checked it all out before I posted the site.  I was saying a little "duh" to myself because not only did I not check out the stats, but when I went back to look for it it practically jumped off the screen and bit me, but I completely missed on my first, second, and third visits to the site.

So, for the record, Robyn is lovely and I was not meaning to be snide.  Sometimes I hate that it is so difficult to convey tone on the internet.  I will be more careful to direct my "duh"s only at myself next time.  Sorry, Robyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment