Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Drip, drip, drop.

One of Harrison's most favorite things is water...running water, dripping water, puddles of water, the bathtub, a swimming pool, etc. He'll take it in any form he can get, even ice, because hey, it's fun! Today as we were walking through downtown Saratoga it starting pouring rain on us, and when I looked at Harrison's face for his reaction I saw bliss...a huge smile, giggles, and arms waving with excitement! He even loves the rain! I see a very cute yellow rain slicker and umbrella in his not-too-distant future.

Below are pictures of 'tubby time', which is Harrison's happiest of his daily routines (closely followed by brushing his teeth, and no, I'm not kidding). When he's out and about crawling through the house we try to keep all the doors in our hallway closed, but every once in awhile the bathroom door is left ajar and he wiggles his way in, stands up and pounds on the edge of the tub. I just know he's thinking "somebody hoist me into this thing so I can play!" and he squeals with delight if we appease him. What a kid! I hope he always looks forward to bathing this much.

































Getting his ducks in a row (and fishies, hippos, etc.).


No comments:

Post a Comment