Monday, November 21, 2005

Glimpses of Harry

















Today Harrison and I went for a walk in lovely Crandall Park. He liked watching the ducks, and listened closely for the chickadees in the nearby trees. What a gorgeous day! It is somewhat warm here, which seems unusual for the Monday before Thanksgiving. If only the weather could stay this mild until Spring!

After our walk I gave Harrison a bottle while he was lounging in his carseat. The sun was shining in the window behind him, highlighting his hair, his cheeks, and his baby eyelashes. He looked so beautiful and perfect that I had to take a picture to capture him in this moment. I never want to forget a single detail of his babyhood (impossible, I know)...years from now I want to be able to recall the way his skin glowed in the sunlight, and the way laughed at me as I tried to snap pictures from every angle.






























No comments:

Post a Comment