Monday, November 28, 2005

Oh, I ate too much

Thanksgiving has come and gone...I have no pictures to share of Harrison eating his first turkey dinner because I forgot my camera. Shoot. Plus, he didn't really eat a lot of turkey, but he did enjoy the cranberry sauce and candied sweet potatoes. After five days of living with no schedule whatsoever, Harry is beyond tired and quite cranky. We're having a pajama day...watching tv, reading books, and playing with the "new to us" toys that cousin Molly brought him. And he's napping on a schedule today, no matter what! I insist!

In fact, he's napping now, so I'm going to make a pot of coffee, take a bath, and read a book that has no pictures of farm animals. And later on I'm going to get on the treadmill and work off some of that pumpkin pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment