Thursday, February 23, 2006

A year ago this week...

...we were compiling the last bits of our initial application to send to our adoption agency. On February 26, 2005, Brendan and I drove to the post office with an inch thick packet of papers, kissed the envelope for luck, and sent it on its way with the hopes that what we had written and gathered would qualify us to be parents. Such a small action in the grand scheme of life, yet such a life changing moment for us. And now, a mere year later, we are the proud, proud, proud parents of a beautiful one year old. Wow. WOW!!!!!

And since I can't seem to think of anything more to say without turning all sappy and getting teary eyed, I will leave you with a few more pictures of Harry. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words.







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Congratulations on your bundle of joy and keep posting. I have two Korean kids myself and it's heartwarming to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete