Friday, June 9, 2006

Motivation: Zero

Projects in limbo:

-basement...finish paint, put up trim, install doors, etc.
-vegetable garden
-guest bedroom
-garage sale preparation
-mudroom overhaul
-bookshelves for loft
-slipcover living room pillows
-landscape road frontage
-grass for the backyard this decade???

Motivation: Zero

I think the rain is making us sluggish and pathetic. It is 8:19 a.m. I already had a cup of tea and a cup of coffee, and I feel I could use about ten more cups to get myself moving. I know the rain is a wonderful thing, especially after the particularly dry (no snow) winter we had, but c'mon...would one day of bright sunshine hurt?

The Greater Sullivan Family (aunts, uncles, siblings, nieces & nephews, oh my!) is descending upon our area this weekend, and we will be quite busy, I expect. Add to list above: clean house. Ok, I've got to get out of this chair and start my day. Poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment