Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Phew!





I woke up this morning and breathed a huge sigh of relief...There is nothing on our calendars for the rest of the summer, and that feels extremely, hugely good. We've been running from activity to task to event all spring, and when I saw that clean calendar I felt the tension in my shoulders ease. Summer is here, and now I can rest.

Then this morning I got another of those pivotal calls that come with adopting from Korea...the call announcing the date of our finalization in court!!! On July 14 Harrison will become our son legally and forever! I cannot tell you how good it will feel to have the adoption decree in hand, signed by a jugde, and to know that we are a legal family. There are no words to describe the happiness I will feel that day.

Pictures above are from last week, when Harry and Daddy were walking about the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment