Monday, April 16, 2007

For Miss Yang


With Mom (omma)

Happy in her walker

In her crib with the quilt I made her.

With brother Harrison and Mom.

She started squealing with happiness today!

Wearing the shoes you bought her on your way home from school Tuesday.

Your Mom's artwork on our dining room wall...we love it!

Happy girl playing on our sofa.

Your English is just fine, and I am so happy that you wrote to me to let me know you had seen the pictures.  I will send more to your family in the mail through the agency in Korea.  Hee Seon is doing very well, and seems to be more at ease every day.  Thank you so much for taking such good care of her! 

2 comments:

  1. Great posts, Sara. I love the pictures. I know when we go to Korea, I will definitely be taking pictures of random stuff like coke cans and license plates.
    Can wait to read/see more!

    ReplyDelete