Wednesday, April 11, 2007

She's Home!!!!

Emma has arrived home!!! Sara is exhausted and has gone to bed. She mentioned that Mrs. Koo and Mrs. Oh (and I'm sure everyone else - myself included) wants to see pictures as soon as she arrives, so on Sara's behalf I'll post a couple of photos. I'll let Sara do the rest tomorrow. Emma has obviously been well loved in Korea. The pictures Mrs. Koo provided show that Emma's entire foster family cared for her very much. Sara and I are very grateful and thankful to the entire Koo family for giving her such a good loving home for the early months of her life.
-Brendan

Mom and Emma in Korea

At the airport in Albany, NY

Home with Dad and Harrison

4 comments:

  1. She is soooooo beautiful!! She looks like a little doll :) & about the same size as CJ when she came home, (about the same age, too). Glad you got home safe with no major catastrophies :) Rest up & enjoy! I can't wait to get together with you guys again!
    Thanks for the pics Brendan!

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma certainly looks right at home in Daddy's arms! And Harrison looks pretty curious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma is beautiful. I read your entire blog and had tears in my eyes. You and Brendan are very special people and you have two beautiful children. Best wishes and lots of love to the FOUR of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brendan you look like such a happy Daddy!! Congratulations!

    You did SUCH a great job holding down the fort!! You should be proud!

    ReplyDelete