Monday, June 4, 2007

Well Baby Checkup (Written Friday June 1)

Emma and I had some spare time yesterday while Harry was napping to go outside and take some pictures.  She continues to smile and laugh her way through the days, and we are convinced that we have been given the happiest baby ever. 

Emma also went to the doctor today for her nine month well baby checkup and weighs in at 19.5 lbs, and has grown and inch and a half since being home, bringing her to a whopping 30 inches.  That means she is above the 100th percentile for height on the American chart, and at about the 70th percentile for weight.  I don't know how these numbers predict what size they'll be as adults (if any) but our pediatrician is betting that she will be tall.

I promise a real post next time, but I am halfway through building an Adirondack chair from a kit, and better get back to it before I lose my steam. 

   

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. What a smile she has! I love her hair. She looks as if she's the happiest baby ever-not a care in the world.

    ReplyDelete