Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Pants are optional

Harrison has been playing in his pack-n-play in our loft. He likes to lie on his back and watch the ceiling fan whiz around, throw all of his toys onto the floor so I can pick them up, and he always, always, always takes his socks off. Lately, though, he has been taking more than his socks off. When I put him in the pack-n-play he's dressed from head to toe in something undoubtedly cute...today it was khaki cargo pants, a long sleeved blue onesie, with a short sleeved plaid button up shirt layered over the top. (Layering is IN, you know). I just looked over at H, and he's not wearing any pants. They are folded neatly over the side of the pack-n-play, as if waiting for me to put them back in the dresser. Apparently, pants are optional during play time. Harry is grinning...he looks at the pants, looks back at me and laughs.

I am in for it, aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment