Friday, March 23, 2007

Lest You Think We're Sitting Inside And Pouting All Day

I submit these photos to reassure you we're actually outside taking in the fresh SPRING air:

Harrison learned to pedal his tricycle within 20 seconds of being shown how.  Does anyone know if you can still buy Big Wheels?  He would love one!

Once he mastered the pedaling, he figured out he could go faster if he just pushed the trike.

Contemplating whether or not he can jump off the top porch step.  You can see the hack job haircut I gave him yesterday...it may be time to seek professional help.

Disgusted with me for having the camera in his face constantly.

Harry and Mom.

I was trying to get a nice picture of the two of us for Brendan's desk at work, as his co-workers are always complaining that his pictures are outdated.  I am not very good at the self-timer feature of our new camera yet, as you can see in the next photo:

Although it is blurry I like this one the best because we're both bent over from laughing so hard.  The self timer only allows 10 seconds to pose, so I had to run to where he was playing on the driveway, scoop him up, and try to arrange us both in the camera's frame.  He thought it was a really fun game, and said "Again!" when he finished laughing. 
And finally, blowing you a kiss:

2 comments:

  1. Every time CJ sees the red bar at the top of your page she screams "arry! arry!" So she was very happy to see pics right away! What a little man, he's going to be the best big brother:)

    See you guys soon, I hope!
    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! You CAN still get Big Wheels...and I think one may just be the perfect Big Brother gift!!

    ReplyDelete